Sunday, 16 June 2013

Things To Look Forward To...

So I've been pretty busy looking for interesting things to do with this blog, and I'm pleased to announce there are quite a few fun events coming up!

For fans of Anne Elisabeth Stengl, I will be posting in various blog tours to promote her upcoming release, Dragonwitch. These posts include a character interview as part of Anne Elisabeth's own tour, a review of the book for the tour hosted by I Am A Reader, Not a Writer, and an interview with Anne Elisabeth herself as part of the tour hosted by Colorimetry and Prism Book Tours. Each of these posts will give a different outlook on the book itself, so stick around!

In addition, I will be reviewing Prophet by R.J. Larson within the next month or so, and I'm psyched to add that Ms. Larson has agreed to answer a few questions! So I will be posting the interview with her in addition to the review.

Of course, this will all be between my usual writing and reviewing posts. I've finished a few books that I should write up reviews for, but I'm also in the midst of slogging my way through required reading for the fall, when I start my second year of university. So reviews may not be as plentiful as I'd like.

But anyhow, I'm excited to see this blog into the future with so many exciting features to look forward to! Hope you'll stick with me! :)