Saturday 22 June 2013

So... Google Friend Connect's Coming Demise

So, Google Friend Connect is apparently on its last legs, much to my chagrin. As of July 1st, it will be no more. And this is where I make an appeal to you, faithful blog followers. If you want to continue receiving my blog posts, I urge you to either follow me through Google Plus or click on the Bloglovin' logo. It's super-easy to sign up and you'll be done within moments. I don't want to lose you all! :)

Love,

Rebeka

Edited to Add: I have also added the option of following me through NetworkedBlogs, which is also very easy to set up. So the choice is all yours. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting! I ask only a few things: please do not post anything that disparages others or is offensive. No swearing or taking the Lord's name in vain, especially. Thank you, and be blessed!