Monday 2 September 2013

My Vanishing Act

Hey everyone,

I've been fairly absent from the blog lately, and will probably be so for a while. A new school year has begun, which means that I am now surrounded by friends, books, and lots of schoolwork. This is my second year of university. I'm in a dorm with wonderful girls and we're going to have a blast!

What this means, however, is that I will be neglecting this blog for a while. I will miss you all, but hopefully I can post once or twice a week, or every two weeks at least. I just need time to settle and get into a groove, as well as finish a whole bunch of writing projects I now have to make time for.

So until next time, God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for commenting! I ask only a few things: please do not post anything that disparages others or is offensive. No swearing or taking the Lord's name in vain, especially. Thank you, and be blessed!